2850 Zebulon Avenue Charlotte
In Honor of Women’s History Month, Women Lawyers of Charlotte will cohost a Sexual Harassment, Gender Discrimination, and Employment Law CLE Panel with MCB & Charlotte Women’s Bar\
Panelists from different backgrounds, practice areas, and perspectives will engage in a discussion about how to prevent, identify, address, and remedy sexual harassment and gender discrimination in the workplace.
When: Thursday, March 7, 2019 from 11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Janice Reznick is the Deputy General Counsel for Wells Fargo’s employment law section. Janice reports directly to the General Counsel and is the head of the entire employment division. Her responsibilities include Employment Counseling and Litigation, Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits and Retirement.
- Meredith Jeffries, Member, Alexander Ricks PLLC: Meredith has more than two decades of experience in the area of labor and employment law, and offers Alexander Ricks’ clients comprehensive transactional, counseling, training, and litigation services with respect to all aspects of the employer/employee relationship.
- Missy Owen, Tin Fulton Walker & Owen: Missy represents clients in state and federal criminal courts across North Carolina, handling cases ranging from misdemeanors to felonies. Missy has particular expertise in sex offense cases, where she has represented clients in the pre-indictment phase, at trial, and on appeal.
- Chris Strianese, Strianese Huckert LLP: Chris has spent his entire career litigating employment cases. At Strianese Huckert, he represents the victims of discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Assistant City Attorney Dana Cuberson: Dana serves as legal counsel to the Charlotte Department of Transportation and provides legislative support. She advises on matters pertaining to constitutional issues, policy/constitutional litigation, and arts and cultural projects. She also provides legal counsel to several quasi-judicial boards.
|CLE Credit: 1.5 General
Fees: $50 WLC Rate
$75 Member Early Bird Rate
$90 Member Regular Rate
$95 Non Member Early Bird Rate
$110 Non Member Regular Rate
$10 Lunch only
Mail: 2850 Zebulon Ave., Charlotte, NC 28208
|Location: Bar & Foundation Center
2850 Zebulon Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28208
|Special Info: 11:45 a.m.: Registration + Lunch
12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. CLE Training